A Smiles for Latin America expedition usually costs between $2,200 and $3,100, depending on airfare and other costs at the time of our reservations.
This price includes:
- Round trip airfare from Salt Lake City. The amount for participants traveling from other airports may vary slightly.
- Hotel. We always stay in very nice hotels--this is not roughing it! Safety and comfort are very important to us.
- Food. We provide all meals except in the airports on the first and last day and limited meals during the excursion.
- Ground transportation while in the country.
- A 2 to 3 day excursion at the end of the expedition to experience the country, including meals, hotel, and ground transportation.
Tour participants are responsible for their own spending money for souvenirs and other personal expenses.